Career Mosaic is a leading agency for international-student recruitment, based out of India. Our operations are spread across India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Turkey, Mauritius, Nigeria and UAE. We have a wide network of counseling partners that leverage our university relations and support system, and reach out to thousands of students each year for guiding them through their plans for higher studies in USA and Canada. Our aim is to match the right student to the right university.
We work individually with accredited University Partners, across US and Canada that are interested in attracting a culturally diverse mix of international students. For our University Partners, we provide marketing and recruitment services that identify interested students who meet and exceed each universities academic and financial requirement.
We ensure that our counseling staff and agency partners fully understand the special qualities and highlights of each university, and bear in mind, the nuances of entry requirement to various programs and departments. We pride ourselves on a high admission success and student-retention rate.
Our services to Partner Universities include, but are not limited to:
• Understanding objectives for international student recruitment – numerical and qualitative
• Identifying marketable programs and those that need a boost in international student numbers
• Familiarizing with the admission criteria and special entry requirements
• Quality control – ensuring only qualified and complete applications are processed
• Acting as a liaison between university and student, when needed
• Organizing university visits and campus tour for potential student interviews and meetings
Career Mosaic is certified by the American International Recruitment Council (AIRC). To achieve AIRC Certification, Career Mosaic has successfully undergone a rigorous external and internal review process which evaluated its business practices and the effectiveness of the services rendered in recruiting qualified students to accredited educational institutions in the United States of America. For additional information, visit AIRC