On our beautiful 50-acre campus, there are 11 buildings, including 5 residential halls, and athletic facilities including 2 gymnasiums, 3 athletic fields, tennis and racquetball courts , fitness rooms and and indoor track.
- Take a virtual tour
- Schedule a campus visit
- View maps and driving directions
- Browse a complete list of our facilities
About 70% of our students live on campus. Bethany Athletics is part of NCAA Division III.
- Experience residential life at Bethany
- Grow in your Christian faith as a student
- Participate in student clubs and organizations
- Be active in art, music, theatre, speech, and athletics
In 1911, Bethany Ladies College opened with forty-four students and four faculty members, and a mission to educate young women. In 1927 the Norwegian Synod, later known as the Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS), purchased the college. The ELS operated the school as a co-educational high school and junior college until 1969, when the high school department was closed. Bethany Lutheran Theological Seminary began in 1946 as a department of the college; in 1975 it became a separate institution.