Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Student Partner Program

The Government of Canada has offered the “Student Partners Program” (SPP), implemented in partnership between the Canadian High Commission and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC). Purpose of the SPP Program is improving the outcomes of visa applications for Indian & Chinese students who are aiming for studying in Canada. Applying under SPP increases the probability of securing visa. It is open for all the students who have studied under any category and keen to apply for permanent residency (PR) in Canada. Most of the SPP Colleges offer Diploma, Bachelors, Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma. The processing time for the visa procedure under SPP category is 15 to 20 days.

Once the student secures admission and Visa under SPP category, and after completing two years of the program in Canada, an applicant may be eligible for up to 3 years of open work permit. On completing one year of open work permit, a student can apply for Permanent Residency in Canada through various Immigration Programs without leaving the country:

  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Quebec
  • Alberta
  • Manitoba
  • Saskatchewan
  • British Columbia

The average tuition fee for college education in any of the program-levels listed below under SPP is CAD $11,000 to 15,000 per year or 2 semesters. Admission to these programs is usually offered all through the Fall, Spring and Summer terms. They have very specific requirements for IELTS and Past GPA. All students under this category will be awarded work permit*.

A student can apply only once under SPP category. In case of visa is refusal the student cannot apply again under SPP category. Such students have an option to apply in Non-SPP General Education. Click here to know more (Non-SPP General link)

Get a post-graduation work permit

The PGWPP allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience gained through the PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) (http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-experience-class.html )

A work permit under the PGWPP may be issued for the length of the study program, up to a maximum of three years. A post-graduation work permit cannot be valid for longer than the student’s study program, and the study program must be a minimum of eight months in length. For example, if you graduate from a four-year degree program, you could be eligible for a three-year work permit if you meet the criteria. If you graduate from an eight-month certificate program, you would be eligible for a work permit that is valid for no more than eight months.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Translate »